So you want to cycle 100 miles….
Here is a small selection of things you’ll learn in this century training program…
- How to instantly save 20% of the effort you currently use when cycling
- Simple techniques used by professional riders to increase power & endurance
- Save a fortune on shop bought energy food & drinks
- Mental techniques to help you ride faster for longer
Here is what this training program gives you…
In the main part of the program you’ll receive a pdf with over 50 pages of advice and information specific to century training that will allow you to dramatically improve every aspect of you training.
Below is a few of the things you’ll learn:
Century Training Tips
- How to use heart rate training to boost your cycling fitness while training far less
- How to use power training to lose weight!
- How to virtually eliminate training injuries
- How to develop your climbing skills in the saddle
- Some simple exercises you can learn that will dramatically improve your pedaling efficiency
- How to get a head start on the cycling season during the winter months when other riders are in hibernation
Long Distance Cycling Nutrition
- Why cycling is the best sport out there for helping weight loss
- What century ride training food the pros eat
- How to save a fortune on shop bought energy drinks and bars
- What vegetarian cyclists need top pay attention to in order to maintain peak fitness
- Free recipes for food to keep you riding all day
Mental Approach to Riding a Century
- How to get the mental edge over your competitors
- A simple technique to get you disciplined about your training. Once you are disciplined and training regularly you are half way there
- You’ll learn a way to trick your mind into thinking cycling a century is nothing to be worried about
- You’ll learn visualization techniques used by professional riders to help prepare you to achieve your goals
- How to get motivated at times you feel like giving up
- How to constantly get out of your comfort zone (do this and you will achieve goals bigger than you ever imagined
This part of the program will get your training started straight away and more importantly keep your training on track when the chips are down and you feel like quitting.
Century Training Equipment
- How to choose and fit the best bike for century rides
- Learn how a heart rate monitor can get you fitter with less effort
- How to kiss goodbye to saddle sores
- The list of century training equipment every century cyclist should never be without
- Some great tips on how to look after your century bicycle
FREE BONUS #1! 12 Week Century Training Workouts
One of the hardest things about training for an endurance event like a century ride is knowing what to do each day. In this program you’ll get a specific training session planned out for each and every day in the 12 week course. Here’s an example:
Power Interval Workout
Workout Aim: Increase power output of pedaling stoke
Workout Length: 60 minutes
Interval 1: 20 minute warm up (very easy pace, under 70% MHR)
Interval 2: 10 minute high resistance/gear (move to a harder gear, increase heart rate to 85% MHR)
Interval 3: 10 minute recovery (very easy pace, allow heart rate to recover to under 70% MHR)
Interval 4: 10 minute high resistance/gear (move to a harder gear, increase heart rate to 85% MHR)
Interval 5: 10 minute recovery (very easy pace)
So every day for 12 weeks you’ll have a workout to follow telling you what to do, how hard to work that will help you maximize your fitness levels.
FREE BONUS #2!!!! Century Training Log
You will also get a specially designed training log that you can use to track key data from every single ride you do. This will help you keep on track with your training program and let you see just how much you improve over time.
After signing up to ride a century i suddenly realized the enormity of what I’d signed up for. After seeing your money back guarantee i figured you really believe in your product so thought it was for me.
Buying your training program not only gave me the motivation to train but it also enabled me to increase my fitness dramatically. The answers to all of my questions were answered by the ebook and I became addicted to reviewing my progress in the training log.
11 weeks after buying the program I just completed my first 100 mile ride. I’m not going to stop here – now I want to d it again faster!”
Rob Hansson, California, US
Lets take a step back to review what you get
For a one time investment of just $19.99 you get all of the following:
- Century Training Program ebook: The complete reference manual for how to successfully train for and ride a century delivered to you instantly in pdf form. This extensive guide starts by helping you choose the right century bike and gives you all the advice you need to finish you 100 mile cycle in the best possible time.
- 3 Different Training Schedules based on your fitness level. It doesn’t matter if this is your first distance ride or you’re a seasoned pro…you’ll have a training plan to suit you detailing specific rides/workouts each day to help you reach your goals
- Training Log: Track all your rides in this log so you can quickly monitor your progress and see your fitness increase. The log has been specially designed in Microsoft Excel to allow you to input your training data quickly and easily.
- 30 day money back guarantee: No questions asked, if you’re not happy we’ll give you a full refund.
Remember you’re getting over $50 worth of product here for JUST $19.99
Still Not Sure?
Let me ask you something. How much money have you invested in your bike, clothing and other equipment? Compare that to the cost of this program (just $19.98). The information in this program will, i can guarantee, be the best dollar for dollar investment you make in your cycling.
You know how they say that you can’t tell someone how to get somewhere unless you’ve been there yourself? Well I’ve been there, I’ve sweated through hundreds of hours on my bike, felt like giving up a thousand times, got rashes in places you don’t want to think about and now I’m going to show you everything I have learned along the way.
I am convinced you’ll be 100% satisfied with the program. If after 30 days you’re not happy for any reason, you’ll be entitled to a 100% guarantee – no questions asked.
So, to sum up, you have nothing to lose. Order you copy NOW for on $19.98.
If you have any questions about this eBook package, just use our contact form to get in touch.
Wishing you every success in your training,